French Summer Academy
Target : Students
Dates : from 1st to 21st July 2021
Tuition fees : 1500€ all-inclusive
End of registration : 16th May 2021
A 3-week intensive French Language Programme with native teachers specialized in French as a Foreign Language Teaching.
- Placement test before arrival
- Courses are offered from beginner to advanced levels
- Small groups and individual tutoring
- 70 contact hours
- Opportunity to get a Level Certificate
- You may earn 12 ECTS
- Free access to the Library and Media Center
Skills and goals
During these three weeks of study, thanks to small groups and individual tutoring, you will be able to improve on the six main skills: oral expression and comprehension, written and reading skills and oral/written interaction.
Learning outcomes for Level A1 (complete beginners)/Level A2 (false beginners)
Ability to recognise concrete information on familiar topics encountered in everyday life.
- Level A1: Phonetics, ask simple questions, understand simple answers, make appointments.
- Level A2: Ability to deal with administrative paperworks, make reservation, speak about past and future events, take part in a routine conversation on simple predictable topics
Learning outcomes for Level B1 (intermediate)/ Level B2 (intermediate+)
Ability to understand straightforward factual information about common every day or job-related topics. Express feelings in a particular situation, describe a desire or a goal, ability to open a bank account.
Learning outcomes for Level C1-C2 (advanced)
Ability to express an opinion on current affairs, to give the pros and cons, to communicate with emphasis on how well it’s done, in term of appropriacy, sensitivity and the capacity to deal with unfamiliar topics, and to deal with hostile questioning confidently. Ability to debate.
Teaching method: use of textbooks. The professors will also work on various mediums (pictures, movies, articles…)
Learn French by the seaside in an attractive historical region!